Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Outfit! More to come later!

It has been a few days in the FemDom Lifestyle and I am very happy! I look forward to all the changes thats will happen over the next year [years!]. I am excited to say that my sissy has a new wardrobe coming soon. I have not started training yet and I know this is key to make this relationship last, but I plan to start tonight! I am excited to show you some of my work. I plan on making many, many costumes for my little sissy and am proud to say that I will be making 90% of them. I love to sew in my spare time and this is the perfect hobby for me! [Maybe I'll become a pro one day ;)]

So the first "sissy outfit" is the most common french maid.
Now, I know every good sissy who must clean has one of these outfits. Mine is completed with two petticoats, an apron on top for cute things to be put inside of [extra butt plug anyone?], long silky white gloves, a bone-in corset mock top [not a true corset, just looks like one], and of course garters, long black fishnets, and a beautiful thong and red ruffle panties.
Deb's newest addition, just the skirt!
So, in spite of how small it looks it will fit her perfectly. The petticoats will make it nice and poofy so her cute little ass shows through, or diaper if she has it on as well. Normally she wears diapers, but sometimes I wait to put them on until I get home. I am very proud of my work and cannot wait until she gets to try it on today! I'm celebrating a birthday tonight so I won't be home until 8ish. I plan to use my sissy to her full potential when I get back! I will definitely be using this a lot and for my next project, I will be making a super shiny pink skirt with a matching top and poofy sleeves! This makes me so excited. I will try to share all of my  work with this blog. 
The underside showing off the petticoats!
I will post more tonight when I get home! I have a lot to update about the past few days, but I really wanted to share this since I got so excited about it!

Cheers for now!

5 comments:

  1. Do you plan to Cuckold Debbie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Well I'm not sure yet. We just got back into the lifestyle. It's only been a week so it's a bit early for me to make any decisions like that. Check back, ill be making another post tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you find a coach?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was on chastity mansion and she had been following my subs thread. I messages her because I could tell she was experienced and she and I started talking a lot. Now she is my advisor and helps me with everything. She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, how cute. I think it's wonderful you're able to make your sissy her own clothes. It adds a nice personal touch and I am sure she appreciates it and feels special and loved when wearing them. Keep sharing your work!

    -Fransblogger

    ReplyDelete