Sunday, August 18, 2013

Simple Pleasures

I find it so amusing that I gain pleasure from watching Debbie suffer. She woke up Saturday morning soaking wet! It was great, it makes me feel funny in a good way waking up to a full diaper. I must say I do believe I need a Wav file specifically for diaper usage, bed wetting, and making a good mess. I know it probably seems so twisted and disgusting. Do not misunderstand this- I do not by any means get off to a soaked diaper. There is however, a specific joy I get from know how dependent she will be one day. I love the thought about her constantly thinking of me day in and day out because she is reminded of me every time she sits, stands, walks, crawls, wakes up, goes to sleep... you get the idea. I believe it will soon become a part of every day life, especially because  I will be investing in some soakers and day time diapers. I get mad at myself sometimes when I forget to put her in them right away. Tonight was a perfect example. We went to dinner and when we got home I was so busy finishing up some work that has to be done for tomorrow that I simply forgot to put her into her night time diaper. UGH! I am getting much more consistent and better at remembering things, although I am by no means perfect. I struggle every day with remembering simple things and I am hoping that this lifestyle will actually help that problem. Maybe once I'm not so stressed out I will be able to remember better :) .

I went shopping yesterday, it was so great to just buy her fun things. I am just wondering how drag queens find amazing pumps! I literally went to every store I could think of in town that would sell size 12 or 13 size shoes. Well I had no luck. I went to about seven stores total and then I looked up on my phone "where to buy size 13 women's heels??!" I was shocked to find "payless" was the most popular result! I thought that was kind of funny. Well I checked out a few other places before going there (payless is way farther than anyone store from my house) and had no luck at those places, I actually asked one of the sales clerks were to go and she suggested payless! I thought to myself, well shit at least if I go there the shoes will be so cheap I won't regret buying them. So I get to the store and am looking around in the enormous sizes of women's pumps, I'm amazed at how many decent selections they actually have! The sales clerk comes up to me with a confused look on his face and asks if I need help [obviously I looked lost, I'm rather petite with tiny feet ;P ] I tell him I'm just shopping for a girlfriend. I kind of chuckled too, he probably knew it was for a man. Maybe not?!  I don't know, I wanted to badly to blurt out " it's for my sissy slave bitch!" That could turn into a nightmare so I just kept quite! I must say I was impressed with the selection and actually bought two pairs of shoes for half the price I originally budgeted for! woo woo! I thought that was awesome! One of the pairs are about 4.5 inch pumps with patent leather, an open toe and sling back. The others are short, about 2 inch heels with black satin and a little bow detail! Super cutes ! I'll put pics up later. I also stopped by the lingerie store and got a super feminine nightie with lace down the front and it's "slimming" hehe, with plenty of room for fake boobs in the chest! Which I plan on purchasing soon! I am getting more excited every day! I cannot wait to get a cage for her to sleep in on the weekends. Obviously, she could not sleep in it on the weeknights, unfortunately :( . I can't deprive her of sleep on the weekdays because work is too important. I wish I could just keep her caged up all the time. Like my little specimen to do with whatever I please. :) I sound like a crazy bitch huh?

I have decided to make her another outfit! It's going to be super cute. I have this hot pink material that is really shiny and kind of like spandex but not as tight. I'm going to make her a corset 'looking' top that ties in the back and a fitted super mini skirt that her ass will hang out of. Maybe something like this will be good, mine will be hot pink though and sparkly! So much fun! I cannot wait!!! I do not necessarily like pink that much, I do feel that it is perfect for appropriate femming though! I will probably end up making a lot of outfits for her, she'll probably have more clothes than me at some point! I am still interested in the locking heel cuffs so I guess I'll be looking into those soon as well. I just realized this is basically a list of all the things I need to buy! I don't care I'm so excited about everything right now. It's almost like that point in the beginning of a relationship when you still get all giddy and butterflies in your tummy. It's so much fun and so cute!










I love getting pleasure out of such simple things. I also want a frilly diaper cover ! It would go over her plastic panties. I think I am going to have to upgrade her panties soon because they do not work as well as they should. I think the cute animal print panties will be better for the next purchase. They are larger for my coverage and I believe are thicker so that will be perfect!
I think Debbie may need a crib at some point. I have always been on the edge about the baby aspect of it, but I guess I will just succumb to it because evidently it goes had in hand with everything else I'm doing.



I'll be back soon, I cannot wait to update after tomorrrow!

4 comments:

  1. She could sleep in it on weekdays, once she's use to it she may get great sleep in her cage! You never know! I bought my husband fake breast, just make sure you go at least C! You want them big enough to be embarrassing and heavy enough to be a pain for her. I think a diaper cover would be adorable, with lace rows across the rump like rhumba panties! Don't be scared about babying her, it helps put her in a different state of mind and truly changes the dynamic of power. Your off to a great start! Wish I would have been this driven in the start! Love reading your blog! Can't wait to see what you have planned for today. This hypnosis file, I take it you want to get her to the point where she messes and wets in her diapers 24/7?

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissies should sleep in cages of cribs! Does she deserve to sleep next to you? Frilly rhumba diaper cover would be super humiliating! Glue on fake boobs would make her feminization sky rocket! Oh I want to see pics! Wigs and make up of course! I bet after a year or two you will want her to be locked in a crib in the corner of the room while you get fucked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia- eventually I'm sure she'll be sleeping in a cage or crib daily! I just know for now that's not possible- errr! I wish I had endless amounts of money so I could get all of the things I want! I did get her heels, new lingerie, and some great new thongs so those are all good steps! I am excited to see what will come throughout our experience. I do not mind the babying so much anymore-- I guess the idea of it or image of it rather, is just hard to overcome it just freaked me out at first. Kind off off putting I suppose. I think I'm over it now and don't mind the idea of babying so I guess we'll see. I'm definitely not going to just not try something just bc it's off putting anymore. I mean I'm cleaning up a messy diaper off of a full grown sissy man! hahaha I guess that kind of sums it all up!
    I have put a wig on her before-- no makeup yet! I will more than likely get some frilly diaper cover and add more frilly ness to it! I love to make things my own! Customization! Ahh I'm so glad I know how to create fun things and add on to something that is not quite perfect. I will definitely get some big fake boobies as well! I think the lingerie set I got was a size C or D, I'll have to check! But I love the fitted lingerie top with her maids outfit! I'll talk more about that in my post! Yes! I want her to eventually mess her diapers 24/7!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please be careful with any sleep deprivation that might occur. A little is ok but a good nights sleep is now recognized by the medical profession as the most important thing you can do for your health. Its more important than a good diet, exercise or reducing stress.

    One member of chastitymansion deprived her slave of a good nights sleep for too long and a very serious medical condition arose.

    dboy

    ReplyDelete