Monday, August 5, 2013

Ahhh... the life of a Domme.

I just want to say how EXHILARATING it is to come home to a super clean house after working all day. I LOVE MY SLAVE! She has been doing so well the past week and I'm very proud of her. She has done [almost] everything I have asked. There have been a few misunderstandings, but I need to be more clear and direct I suppose.
I know it looks silly, but I love it!

First something that has been on my mind... I promise I will try to post as often as possible, with my job and trying to finish our house work [painting and such] it is difficult to find time for everything! If you comment I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. You can always e-mail me at madamvittoria@gmail.com as well. [it's linked to my phone so I will see the message asap] :) I also want to say thank you to everyone that has been viewing my blog. I love feedback and any insight into this lifestyle. Again, this is our third time around so all feedback is greatly appreciated. I would really be interested in finding other local FemDommes as well so if anyone knows how to do that [safely!!!!] I would be more than grateful. :) This lifestyle is so interesting and I am of the mindset that you only live once so live it to the fullest!
I am also on chastitymansion.com  mistress_isan_artform if any of you are interested. Very interesting stories. The main reason we got into this was because of Mobico's story on the site! :) LOVE IT!
Also, if I use any "incorrect" verb-age on here please correct me so I will not sound incompetent in the future. :) thanks!

An overview of the past few days... AHH I love being in charge. It makes me all wet and feel so good all over. We have not had the most exciting past few days because it was my birthday and I had to work all day this weekend. I finally started my training, which will proceed tomorrow [she is out of town today :(  ] So, just to back track a bit I started training on Thursday [I already posted ab this but I will give an overview] I put on some tall sexy hot pink heels and pranced around the house shaking my ass... I have not found a pair of 11 size heels yet... any idea where to get some?! Once I do have some I will be purchasing a heel locker. They are super cute and seem convenient. After I shook my ass pretty hard back and forth, back and forth I decided to make her "pretend" to be walking in heels. It was awesome! She did a pretty good job to be honest. Then I started to make her crawl! It was fantastic watching her little ass shake back and forth as she crawled around on the ground! This will become a daily ritual. We were pretty busy working on the house last night so we didn't get to train but if she comes back early tonight I will definitely make her do a few hours of training with some files to listen to!
This is a pair of undies I want to purchase!
I will add extra frilly lace around the top!

I have also decided I will be making her listen to files while she is doing her daily chores. Sort of like listening to music, but instead it will be chastity files that revolve around "obeying women", "accepting domination as a good thing", "being a good boy", and many others! I have been working on different playlists I want her to listen to and so far I have about 7 with different mixtures of the hypnosis files.

You're probably thinking I'm a crazy bitch? Not really, the files, I have noticed, are very helpful. They are helpful for both of us.It calms her mind and it helps her see me as the one in control which makes me less frustrated. Plus the "triggers" she uses in the files REALLY work!!! I mean if I say "good boy" she pipes up and looks at me with a strange yet focused look. It is pretty amazing.

I plan on doing some hardcore training this week. I am thinking other than heel training I want to do something more intense... I just haven't thought of it yet... any ideas?! I would love some good ideas on training. My coach as I'll call her comes up with some pretty fantastic things but I would like a little more input on this.

So about this weekend, I do not normally work weekends but there were some problems with this last schedule. On Friday night we went to dinner, which was my favorite restaurant and it was absolutely amazing! It always is when we do go... but besides that we actually went to sit on a hillside and watched the stars. It was a bit foggy out so we could not see that far but it was still a gorgeous view and very special... she told me she had it all planned out the only problem was it was not comfortable... I told her to bring a blanket but she said she had it taken care of. Next time I WILL be the one to determine if it is actually taken care of. I did not complain since she went out of her way to make me happy. [I complain a lot!] But overall it was a beautiful evening. Slave is very lucky to have me ;).

So Sunday night I was looking forward to starting some new training, but slave got home pretty late from her trip :( . It is okay though, I am going to be doing a lot of isolation and files this week along with training to get her into a rhythm. I am going to try to get a custom file made in the next couple weeks! I am very excited about this. I want the file to be completely revolved around diapers and how she is a "good boy" if she uses them. "Good boy'' seems to be the best trigger, I love it! She sometimes flinches when I say it still. I have been slapping a lot I've noticed. If slave does not do something I say as soon as I say it I've been slapping her face. Or if she says something I do not like. Which kind of gets me hot. Hehehe. I love this lifestyle so much.

I've noticed the gag hurts quit a bit, and she chokes on her own spit or she cant swallow so it just drools out of her mouth. It's kind of gross, any one have any clues on how to stop that? I have it pulled on the next to last loop so she can't get the gag out of her mouth, but if she can't swallow I'm not sure if that is bad or not? I am still working with the posture collar but she can only handle it for so long. I actually used it on myself to see how bad it was... goddamn it hurt like a bitch! I pretended to be a badass and told her she was a pussy for thinking it hurt so bad but it really does not feel good. So, I'm working on building time up with it during chores, especially during ironing! It makes her iron faster...

I will update tomorrow after our training session and let you know how it goes. I'm pretty excited. If I do not find heels this week I think I'm going to buy some online. I've seen some awesome ballet heels online at sissystore.com but I think she'll have to build up to those. :D

Bye for now!


2 comments:

  1. About meeting other femdoms and people in the lifestyle: Fetlife seems to be a popular option. I have not used it myself so I cannot offer any feedback. Maybe your femdom "coach" could help you in that area? One thing that seems obvious is to get to know other people before meeting up or doing anything more private. That could be where a group setting (like a meetup group where people are familiar with each other) would be valuable? Just some thoughts!

    -Fransblogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fetlife is a great site. Task sissy with creating an account and finding all the local female domme's in your area and give you the list (searching is painful, why I suggest it). In regards to heels; you do know you need to add two sizes to the mens size to convert to women right? If he's a size 11, you need to look for a 13! In regards to the gag, tell him to suck it up! Drooling is normal yet encourage him to control it (he can swallow, it's more than likely an excuse). The posture collar will just take time, I bet she can handle it, she's simply whining! One suggestion I would make would be switching the trigger to "Good Gurl" instead of "Good Boy" to enforce that he's a sissy! Intense training? Well make sure SHE looks the part first! I read your sissy's post from this morning and it sounds like you are still working on that. Make sure she truly looks the part! Maybe even wig and make up if you get her skin smooth (save that for a day you have alot of time I would suggest). Perhaps some intense anal training... Take your largest Dildo and stick it on the side of the tub of shower then make her get on all fours and back up onto the dildo, use rope bondage to tie her up in that position. Then take another smaller dildo and tie a rope around the base, stick it all the way in her mouth and tie it behind her head. Then apply a blind fold, tell her you want her to fuck the dildo for 15 minutes. The blind fold is so you can leave (she will never know if your watching) so she will ride it the entire time!

    ReplyDelete