Friday, August 16, 2013

Disappointing to say the least...

I'm not feeling well today. Unfortunately, I believe I am anemic again, ;( I use to suffer from this back in college. It is very unfortunate to say the least, it is also rather frustrating. I went to work as usual and around noon started to feel very light headed and nauseous. It was funny because one of my coworkers said "are you pregnant?!" I chuckled and said "that's not possible". Of course I did not go into detail I'm sure they just took it as having "safe sex". Sometimes I wish I could just blurt out "hell no he doesn't get to have vanilla sex with this anymore." Obviously, that is not practical to say aloud but it would be rather funny. So I made it to about two o'clock before I had to just sit down and not move for a while I took my break earlier than usual because my head was pounded and I felt drained of all energy. My manager [who normally does not care about anyone's feelings, especially if you're sick, she hasn't taken a sick day in over 12 years!!!] asked me if I was okay! I responded with ''no, but I'll make it through the day." I truly love my job and I really hate when others call in sick so I just stayed the rest of the day even though she told me I could go home early. I had apparently looked like shit and was paler than an albino, I work with all women so they make sure you know when you look bad.

So I got home around eight and just laid down. I never take naps, I hate naps, I think they're a waste of time. I did it anyway and of course could not actually go to sleep, instead I just whined the whole time about how hungry I was and how I have no blood left in my body and that I was going to die if I didn't get any red meat. [ I can be a little dramatic at times ;) ] Sissy was sick of my complaining [ hehe ] and did as she was told, she got up and cooked me a wonderful dinner, steak and potatoes; just like I wanted. I love having her at my beck and call. Well unfortunately as you can probably tell I was too tired to do anything more than whine and complain and lay on the couch eating and drinking until I wanted to go lay in the bed and get on here to post on this blog. So now I have to take a bunch of iron tablets to get my levels back to normal so hopefully I will have more energy tomorrow.

I believe my plans that I had made for tonight must be played out tomorrow, I will do everything in my power to be able to go through with it. Some of it involves waxing the behind! hehehe I'm excited about that! I want her smooth like a baby's bottom!

Sorry for the somewhat lame post. It will better when I feel a little more on top of my game. As of now I feel like my head is going to explode so I guess I will reply to the comments from earlier and then head to bed in hopes of tomorrow being more successful!

Lydia, Yes I am saving for the max cita! I am so excited to get one! From what I've read and heard they are the best, my mentor is actually the first one who ever told me about the max cita. From day one she has been raving about it and it gets me pretty excited to say the least! Debbie has actually been looking for people to make a cage that is hand welded together but it is like triple the price of a normal one.I guess we shall see. I do not want a cheap cage and a custom one would be ideal! I just don't know about paying upwards of four to five hundred dollars. : / I do look forward to her not being able to get out of bed in the middle of the night. She has a sleep eating problem... it is odd like in the middle of the night she just craves chocolate or even worse milk! It so grosses me out. I have heard of the deep heat and have read a few blogs of women using it or a generic version of it. I am pretty fond of Ms. Scarlet's blog and read every new post. She is intense and I love it! I will more than likely use her as a guide throughout this process as well. Thanks again for your input! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment