Thursday, August 15, 2013

Two wonderful days

I will begin this post with replying to the last comments, Amy- I'm sorry! I've been really busy these past two days! Normally I'm really good about emailing back but I've been on my phone looking at images and other sources too much! ;) I'll reply to you tonight! 
Lydia- Thank you for your input. I will begin with commenting on the long term progression of this lifestyle. I do not know if I would cuckold yet, it has crossed my mind a few times but normally when it does I get a bit uncanny. I do intend to use a strap on often, I believe you will like my post tonight, it will be rather detail oriented. I'm not sure why cuckolding makes me uncomfortable, it just does. I have read many women's p.o.v's on this and most agree that it is needed for an extra level of control and humiliation but honestly if I'm not interested in it I am okay with that. I do not believe that there is a specific way to live this lifestyle. I think whatever makes me happy will suffice. I will not settle though. If I want to go further or to explore other options such as cuckolding or whatever else may come about I can always change my mind. That is a beautiful thing to me, knowing that nothing is set in stone. I feel that my journey will lead me on the right path and that I will figure out my own inner domme and it will be amazing. At least, that is what I can only hope for.
Yes, we have explored rope bondage and I was pretty good at it, so I will be implementing it more daily now that things are settling down. I do use bondage when she is tied up for her wav files. Her room is no ventilated [working on that this weekend! ;) ] So I tie her to the bed with wrist/ankle cuffs and chains. I have to tie them pretty tight or else she distracts herself from the wav files by moving her arms or legs and rattling the chains. I have it set up now to where she cannot move enough to make noise which helps her focus on her files better. 
What I meant by " no going back", I have a very strong personality. If I seek something I go after it without a doubt in my mind. I guess I become somewhat unconcerned as too others feelings so it could be a great thing or a bad thing. I will have to make sure to keep myself in check so I do not go overboard. What I mean by overboard is I do not want to loose track of my goals. I do not want to destroy our relationship. I want her to be mine and for her to listen to, obey, and do everything I want and ask, and don't ask! I also want to make sure I do not take advantage because I feel that if I loose sight of my goals that I would take advantage far too quickly. 
I hope that makes sense?!!! Also, I'm sure it is a great read! I know how good of a writer she is and she has a spectacular way with words! She can be very cunning... 

The past two days have been amazing! I believe I am getting into the swing of things! Last night I told her if she was not in her uniform when I got home she would face consequences. I arrived home from work and there she was tying to make an excuse as to why she was not in her maids uniform. Of course I kept my cool but told her to get prepared. I had intended to do the wav files no matter what but I was only going to do one round of them, instead I repeated them. If she had been in her uniform I probably would have just tied her up in rope bondage. I know how much she hates the files so its part of her punishment for now. Soon she will be tied up in her heels with headphones on listening to her files. I cannot wait for that day to come! I actually tried checking my email during this time but the computer I was using was so damn slow I gave up and just started looking at tumblr on my phone. MMMhhhmm... some of the pictures I've seen and found are just so amazing. I love it! I do want to start waxing her. Nothing else seems to work. It all gives her bumps after a few days. We've tried a fresh new razor, veet, and I don't know it just seems like we've tried a lot. I do want to start the femming process more but it's so much damn work to shave, I feel like she has more hair now! It is so annoying! I think I'm going to see if the waxing helps. It's not the regular type of hot wax that looks like honey, it is a gentler wax that peels off rather than using muslim to rip the hair out.I personally think it works and feels better than traditional waxing so we shall see how it goes.

I need to do this!
So, today was even better than yesterday. Debbie had to go to the funeral today of his family member, so she was home late. When she got back we ate dinner and watched a bit of TV to just chill out for a bit then I told her to go into the bedroom so she could do her files. I did not tell her what I had planned on doing during her files. I did something I have never thought to do before, I played with her and had a vibrator inside of her while the files were playing. I think if I do that every so often she will associate files with pleasure so she will be more apt to listen to them. I can tell she really goes to a different place when using the files on her. It is great to watch. I had a medium size plug in her at first and I noticed she was starting to go up and down like she was trying to fuck it and so I got the vibrator out. She literally started fucking the dildo and I don't think she realized it. If she did realize it I don't think she would openly admit it to me unless I made her. ;) It was fun, it actually got me really horny, which kind of made me fuck up a little. I was trying to give her a ruined orgasm but I think I went a little too long  I think she actually enjoyed it... :/ ehh I need to look into that more. So if anyone has tips please let me know! I have watched videos on it but I guess it's harder to do than it looks. I'm going to start saving the cum from now on. I have not done it yet because she's really only cummed one other time so I need to get a dispenser to hold it in. I think I'll use plastic film caps or something of that size. So yes, I got super horny and made her fuck me with a strap on. I made her use the big one ;) It was okay and after I got all clean it finally hit me why mistresses cuckold. It was like a bolt of lighting striking me. I never had realized before that moment why women wanted to use other men... because the real thing is so much better than any fake dildo, no matter how "real life like" it is. I still don't know about cuckolding though. I guess we'll see!

Well, I will be updating tomorrow, hopefully everything will go as planned. FYI,  I never talk about what my plans are in advance on here just incase little clitty clit tries to read this for info!

Talk soon!

3 comments:

  1. I think you will eventually realize that in order to properly humiliate Debbie you will have to Cuckold her. Plus you deserve sex and good sex. Debbie is a panty wearing sissy and sissies do not ever deserve to have their little clitties inside a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your plan of just seeing where the path takes you is a smart one. Cuckolding is not something I think you need to realize "right now". You can always use numbing cream in a condom to achieve real sex. As steps progress, you'll make that decision. It sounds like the direction your headed is the proper one for your goal, I think the intensity will pick up with each new step you take. Your sissy mentioned how you had a want for a strait jacket and a cage for her to sleep in. Those two items, will be huge assets to you. I don't have a Max Cita (wish I did) we have a posey, and I don't know what I would do without it. It's so easy to slip them into it, and with tightening ten straps your slave is immobile, and it causes no pain or limb damage, so it can be left on as long as you like. The cage however is even more important for your objectives, it's not just a tool, its a statement of how you view your sissy; not as a lover who sleeps in your bed, but as a pet, property you own. The cage will symbolize even more so that she is your property, and when your done with your property you secure it for the evening. No more freedom to crawl out of bed when you go to sleep, she's digressed to sleeping in a small cell like an animal. It truly is a powerful statement. Your going to love it when she sleeps in her cage, knowing she's there, not going anywhere. It does sound like she loved her ass being full, this is a wonderful sign of progress! and don't be upset she got off, at least when she did you were filling her ass, she will start to associate anal play with orgasms, which is a good thing. If she knows theres a chance she may get off when your pounding her, shes going to be that much more into it and love it that much more. Can't wait to see what you have in store for this evening. As for a cum dispenser, after you've edged her for awhile, slid a condom over her cock, just over the tip and finish her, all the cum will shoot into the condom and not on her or anything else, then you can transfer it to your container. And to comment on your picture, the cream she is using is called "deep heat" it's hard to find but well worth it, so much hotter than icy hot. It works great for punishment, just rub her cock with it and hours of squirming will come!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the momentum!

    ReplyDelete