Monday, August 26, 2013

Tired and ready

First of all I would like to apologize for this short post... I will update more tomorrow night.
Slave is still away... sigh. I wish she was here so she could fetch me some water. I have a feeling I will not be doing things for my self anymore... hehehe, it kind of excites me a lot! I am trying to use commands all the time from now on, but it's hard when she's gone ;*( I just really hate getting out of bed to get water and I alway seem to forget to get some before I walk all the way into the bedroom. Everything will be back to "normal" tomorrow! :) yippee!!! I am so ready for sissy deb to be back. I guess you sometimes forget how much you like having someone around until they are gone for a few days. ;) I guess since we are constantly with one another it's easy to forget the how excited you can get when they come back home. 

So today was mostly successful, I went over my goals again to get them fresh in my mind for when sissy returns. I am excited to say I feel very confident in the next few weeks. I feel like I'm trying to juggle so much right now, between work, taking the dog on a walk, thinking of new evil plans, trying to message my coach back and making new outfits for debbie it is a lot of damn work. I', glad to have had the past two days to myself to be honest. I just relaxed- which I NEVER do! Literally, I never sit down and just do what I want for myself so I took advantage and I'm really glad. I also started a new petticoat for deb since she apparently lost hers... I need to punish her for that as well. I literally cannot find it anywhere it's like she hid it from me. It is okay though because her new one is about 20x as fluffy as the last one anyways so it will be so much better! OMG and I got a new pattern with FIVE different outfits!!!! Normally I would try to come up with my own pattern but it takes way too much time especially since I do not know her measurements as well as I know my own. It is very difficult to make outfits from scratch but with a pattern it will cut the time in half-- and be complete :). I tend to procrastinate if it takes too long. 

So I have a few projects started, I will finish up the petticoat tomorrow I will also post some real pics of it! Yay I can't wait for my slave to get back.. ugh I need a glass of water.

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment