Monday, August 19, 2013

Joy!

I love this lifestyle! Most of the things I wanted to do today got done in a timely manner! Sissy had to get some things done for work a little late today, so as soon as she got home she got diapered! I was actually off work already for once! I had to run one errand so I told her she needed to be dressed and heeled with her diaper on before I left. She got all dolled up and it was so cute! I did take a pic later on but it is not suitable for the blog. She still has hairy legs! I know, I know!! Shame on me... but I must say we have tried many different methods to shaving--literally all the shaving secrets-- nothing has worked! I'm going to end up getting her laser hair removal I believe. I know I want to do it on her ass for sure! It's not THAT painful.. I've had my entire brazilian laser treated and of course they say 6 treatments is enough but honestly that is not entirely true- you still have to get regular touch up treatments 2 to 3 times yearly until all of the hair follicles have been neutralized! Until then, I guess we're going to have to go by a single blade razor and see if it works. That is probably the only thing that we have not tried yet. Her skin is just so sensitive!

So after I got her all dressed up I left for about 15 minutes and she cleaned in her heels and all! I cannot wait to post pics on here! It will be fun once all my readers get to see some fun! I had her deep clean the bathroom and cook dinner-- which she always cooks dinner. It turned out very nice! I love going to bed in a clean home. :) It makes me less stressed. I long for the day that I have a cage so when she's done I can lock her up and let her listen to her wav files. I also had her sweep all the floors and get the entire kitchen cleaned. I think she cleans better in heels and her maids outfit. It makes her more apt to get the job done faster!!! I think I'm also going to make her start wearing some cute pink or polka dotted outfits to bed. I'll make sure they're super frilly too!

Her diaper! Oh her diaper!!! I think she's getting the picture, she is not allowed to go to the bathroom on her terms anymore. As soon as she's done with work, her bowels are mine. I made her use a suppository tonight... hehehe those things are amazing and evil! they work almost instantly it's great! I actually had to wear a gas mask the smell was so retched. I know that's a lot to handle and I'm sorry if I've disgusted you. It is so great to see her face when I'm changing her diaper! I can tell she hates me so much during those moments. Especially like tonight. That mess was just fowl! I believe she is going to become very dependent on her diapers very soon. She is literally using them instantly when I put one on. I know she's using it more during the night too because she wakes up with a diaper 3x the size it was when we went to bed the night before. I guess a combo of the files and making sure I get her into diapers quickly is becoming more natural to her to just use them instantly.

Sorry for the short post [I'm exhausted] but I'm going to finish it up in the morning! I will also get some more pics on here for you guys!

love~!

2 comments:

  1. Your sissy is lucky! I wonder what her life will be like a year from now! You should do a post on where you want to take this, goals, detailed, to map out what you want your relationship with sissy to become. Please! Would be so great to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. I would like to map out some of my goals.. I think they are slowing becoming more apparent. I know that sounds odd, but I was not sure at first what direction I wanted this to go in but now I'm getting a better idea of the route I would like this to go.

    ReplyDelete