Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I love when sissy comes home!

It's always so much fun when sissy returns from a work trip. We had a lovely dinner with some family and afterwards we went back home to relax... So sissy thought! I had other plans in mind. I'm getting better at remembering what I want to do to her when we get home. She has had a dry spell for the past few days since she was out of town so as soon as we arrived home I instructed her to put the medium butt plug in. She did as she was told and I went about finishing up the petticoat I started! It turned out great! It is going to pair so nicely with her new skirt! When I was done I instructed her to lay on the bed. She nicely begged to lay on her stomach for once because she was so tired from traveling and I said that was fine. I got out my regular size strap on, lubed it up really nicely and started going at it. After a few minutes I realized how nice and loose she was and how much she was enjoying it! So I decided to get on my King Kong! That's my large strap on its close to double the size of the regular one. :D I put on King Kong and then I took the vibrator and put it under the strap on in between my legs. It was magical! Between the thrusting, the vibrating, and the moaning I easily got off which is still an odd feeling but it was great! After a little while I slowly slid out of her and cleaned up. [hehe] She was moaning in pain yet I think she thoroughly enjoyed this strap on session. I believe after almost 3 whole days of not having any touch, slap, strap on, or any type of arousal she was VERY horny. I was very pleased with the session. It was pretty late by the time we got done, so I decided not to do the files last night. It was pretty late when we finally went to bed so I believe it was a successful night!

I got off work late tonight, around 8:15-8:30 and when I arrived Sissy had just gotten home. I was a little shocked by this because normally when I come home the house is super clean and dinner is being prepared. Well, I guess she had to work late or help her mom out so she got home much later than usual. Ugh, I guess sometimes life just gets in the way of this... annoyingly. Well, dinner was not the best- rather bland. Normally she is a great cook, rather creative in the kitchen might I add. I don't know I guess we need to go grocery shopping. After dinner... I had to get some work done so sissy just cleaned the kitchen like she was told. I did have a nice good spanking session after my work and explained to her that she is not to sit on the couch while eating and to remember to greet me every time I come home from work. Soon I am really going to get intense with the rules. I am going over a few rules everyday to get her in the habit of understanding them. I guess all slaves are bad after a few days of being off. Ugh work trips! It's such a catch 22, it's nice to have time alone but bad because when she comes back she is back into old habits. I need to figure out how to be more strict with her. I know how badly I want to be serious, I think I have to get an isolation mask. I remember in Mobico's story that his wife had a very difficult time especially in the beginning at being strict and serious. I remember at some point she said she could not take her role seriously because all she saw when she looked at him was her husband and not her slave. I need to have that authority in order to be better at this. I think the mask is my only option. Right now when I try to be serious I just end up laughing because sissy will make a stupid silly face or make a funny noise. I laugh at just about anything so she can very easily distract me.

I think the isolation hood, the crib with a locking closing door, and a highchair would all be great additions to our little collection.
Yay!

7 comments:

  1. You mentioned Debbie being away and not getting any touch, slap, etc. You didn't mention kissing or hugging. Do you still do that as much, more or less than before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. before you started this chastity + adventure you promised never to cuckold him. In your diary you have expressed serious doubts whether you should cuckold him. I understand that you are not any longer negative towards getting a lover.
    Have you changed your mind regarding cuckolding him and have you discussed your new point of view with him. What was his opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing but I guess it's ok to change your mind. I remember reading that normal sex was not going to happen so I would assume a young healthy woman's sex drive would eventually want the real thing, Particularly if their boyfriend is now an adult baby. What happens if you want a 'real' man? Personally I think things are slowly heading to cuckolding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. three additional questions:
    Do you know already somebody you would like to be your lover?
    Have you discussed with Debbie whether you would read each others diaries.
    dboy mentions the supposition that normal seks is not going to happen anymore in the future between you and Debbie. Do you have agreed with Debby what kind of sex will be the ultimate way sex is going to happen.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dboy- we still love, kiss hug but she is suppose to ask before grabbing my ass, because it's her favorite thing ab me! But in bed she's still allowed to cuddle for now- until she's sleeping in a crib full time! And cuckholding I'm still not sure about yet, don't get me wrong it has crossed my mind! Normal sex will not be happening for a while, not sure when or if it will- maybe Christmas? Or if we get married! Lol from other blogs I read and talking among other dommes cucking is done 80% of the time. So it may lead to that eventually if I get to the point were I do need a real man! I have not discussed this with Debbie yet.
    Early in my blog I had an entry about how I do not want to read his blog bc I know she needs an outlet to get things off her chest! If you think ab it she cannot really talk to any of her real friends ab this so blogging for her is a way to talk about it. For me it's becoming more fun to blog especially since I'm getting comments now!
    It be only thing that I'm not sure about is how I would go about finding another man, I mean I love Debbie so much I think I would compare anyone else to her. So I guess we'll just see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I don't really care if she reads my blog! Hehe that's why I never put too much info of what I'm going to do to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind response.

    ReplyDelete