Monday, August 12, 2013

Making her mine.

Well, I made a promise to myself I will post everyday... I am holding myself to that promise! Today did not go as I planned, all day at work I was thinking about how my day would "start" when I got home.

Just a quick look at what I had planned for...

I get off work at five, as I'm driving home on my short fifteen minute commute I ponder how my night will play out with sissy. I'm listening to wav files, since I still do that on a regular basis, it helps free my mind of the days work and I really like Elena's voice. :) As I'm listening to my files the phone vibrates from a text, I ignore it because I always feel in some what of a trance when listening to the files. That is the point anyways right? So I'm almost home when the phone rings, I always call slave before I get into the car to tell her I'm on my way and normally I say she needs to be ready for me. She didn't answer when I called so when she called me back she told me of what her "plans" were. I kind of laughed because I told her she doesn't get to make plans. She asked me kindly to hear her out. I did. I actually liked what she had asked of me. She wanted to detail and organize the house. I feel our house is always pretty clean but sissy is VERY disorganized. I can be disorganized but once I organize something I feel so good and I try to keep it nice and tidy for as long as possible. I love when items have a "home". Well slaves idea was to seriously deep clean the entire house which I have to normally keep her on track but honestly I was kind of out of it so I was not on point with my areas to clean at first. After some food and coffee [yes, at 7:00 at night, I'm addicted to coffee] I felt alive and I got on the ball! I hate dirty bathrooms it really disgusts me, so I told slave I was going to work on the bathroom. Normally I would not help her with the chores but I figure if we get it really nice, organized and clean once it will be easier for slave to clean quickly each day so I can use her more conveniently. Slave did a great job on the kitchen the living room and the bedroom. I only cleaned the bathroom. :) Now I'm going to supervise for the rest of the week on some serious house cleaning/gutting. I am so excited for this process to get a head start! After this week of serious detailing we will finally be able to have some fun because the stress of the house is lifted away!

So I have looked at every store I can possibly think of and none of them carry the size 12.5 or 13 I need in women's heels. I REALLY hate buying things like shoes without seeing them first and being able to feel them and such but I guess I'm going to have to dive off the deep end. I guess I will be measuring and ordering shoes and hope they fit well. I think I want to go with red patent heels...hmm I guess we'll see ;) .

I am going to really "dress her up tomorrow''- aka wig, makeup, hoes, everything! I am excited about it too. Maybe I can get a snapshot for evil plans later on  he he he....

1 comment:

  1. You need heels in order to dress her up! Try plus size stores and call other shoe stores and ask before driving to them. Plus size stores should have them though.

    ReplyDelete