Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sad day... Sissies gone :(

Weird, but fun!
I know it seems as though one would like a break after constantly being around each other everyday for the past three or so years. I normally fall asleep rather quickly but for some reason when sissy is gone [which is very rare] I lay in bed thinking about her and many other things... although I feel my thought process is a bit different now. I am thinking about all of the fun outfits I get to make her and how I can't wait until she gets home to use the strap on again! Sigh... sounds like so much fun right now. I am going to come up with a bunch of fun things for her to do when she gets back. One great thing is the "veet" finally worked! We did it right so she was super smooth for the past two days! I was so happy I'm going to get a stock pile of bottles before she gets back. I want to do her whole body now! I'm also going to make her a new petticoat while she's gone. It will be her return home present! It will be much fluffier and bigger than the last one. I also am going to start her pink outfit! Super excited about that!!! Even though I'm super sad she's gone, it is kind of nice having the house to myself. I haven't had it this way in a very long time. I can do whatever I want whenever I want however I want... well I do that anyways... hehe. Without her here though I can work on my fun stuff which I love! I also think I'm going to hang out with a girlfriend tomorrow, something I never get to do.

I hate her face, love her outfit.
I have big plans in store for the next few days, I'm going to get a lot done while she's gone! When she gets back I plan on her doing some deep cleaning/ organizing around the house so she will be very busy when she gets back from her trip. It's so weird missing her... the house feels so empty without her here. I cannot describe too much of what I want to do to her when she gets back because I know she reads my blog, which I have allowed her to do. So I'll give you all the details after she gets back from her trip! One thing I am very excited about is her full diapers!!! This weekend she made a huge mess in her diaper right after I went to bed! I mean she slept in it all night long! Which is so great, she's becoming more dependent of diapers so much faster than I thought! Pretty soon she is not going to be in full time diapers because I want her to be but, rather because she has to be!

This would work too!!!
I think she needs to start sleeping in a cage very soon... like in the next few weeks! I think we're ordering the max cita around October so it should get here before the holidays which would be super nice! It just seems crazy because I've been getting more and more excited everyday about this lifestyle. I think I'm going to have to save up and get a sexy vinyl outfit with some tall knee high lace up boots! Yeah I guess you could say I look forward to the next few weeks! WooHoo!

I want to get to the point were I do not have to tell her anymore what I want her to do, she just automatically knows! That's why I want to get more serious about training. I really can't wait until she gets back so we can pick it back up again! I was doing good and then of course she has to leave for work. :(
This is going to be it for tonight. I will post more as soon as I can get some pics of the petticoat!


Good night for now!

3 comments:

  1. Are you making a new petticoat so her diaper or ass is exposed when she's cleaning? So it's not just when she bends over? What do you mean fluffier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent you an awesome idea I had in an email!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made most of the petticoat today, I still have to finish sewing it but it is about 20x bigger than the last petti, so yes her little sexy ass will show! What I mean by fluffier is that is will stick out much more than previously, I will take a before and after pic with the two different petticoats so you can really see a difference.

    Amy- I will message you back tomorrow! I'm so tired! lol But I read the idea And LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete