Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Vanilla life sucks...

This is going to be a short post, my computer still does not let me comment on here for some reason. I have tried everything and it is a little frustrating to not be able to reply. :/
To reply to the last comment, thanks! I did not even think about plus size stores, there is one close to my work and close to our house so I'm going to swing by in the morning! I thought TJ Maxx or Marshalls would have some, because they have everything! I had no luck.

So, we are still on our way to having a clutter free home which feels really amazing. I knew I had always wanted to de-clutter and organize but I never thought we'd have time to do it.
It makes a huge difference. I know this is boring the past few days, but bare with me I know things are going to pick up quick very soon. I can feel it.

I am going to kind of post about how my mind has been working through this process... So normally I get extremely horny before going to bed which is why I like Debbie to let me fall asleep with his face in my arse. I know it probably doesn't seem like I'm doing any work that way but it feels so good. It also puts her into her place before going to bed, which is a good thing. So another thing that constantly goes through my mind, mostly when I'm at work, I always am thinking of tying her up. We have not experimented much with bondage but when I did tie her up I was really good at it. ;) I had a lot of fun doing it so I'm thinking that in order to get us on a fun motivating ride is to use bondage. I think it would really help us get into a rhythm. I know we are terrible at getting a rhythm and sticking to it. I am going to be much better about this as soon as the house is perfect. WE HAVE A LOT OF SHIT! It is a little ridiculous... most of it's mine... ugh!

Well I suppose that after I buy some heels I will get to have some fun tying her up while she's dressed up. That sounds like so much fun right now. I often imagine how great her face will look when she's begging me to let her out of the bondage and heels that are locked to her little sissy ankles.
Oh I cannot wait for this to happen. I plan on all the things happening now but sometimes life just gets in the way and you really cannot help it. In due time, all of my dreams for sissy will come true and I believe I will be extremely happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment