Saturday, August 31, 2013

Lemme be clear...

If you go to Debbie's Blog and read it in coherence with my blog you will find that Debbie and I are in this together! This is not a dictatorship and YES I am the one in control but I want to make it very clear that I am not putting Debbie in any harms way. Now on that note I do not apologize to anyone- except Debbie :) - So I will not be saying "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." If you don't like what I say then go away. Thank you!

I have brash opinions and will be doing things to Debbie that not every one will agree with; which is why there is an advisory label before you enter!

Okay now that all that bull shit is out of the way I want to tell all about my fabulous weekend! It started out with Debbie cooking me a wonderful breakfast in her full diaper I love when she waddles around in it, it is so cute! After breakfast I did something I have not done before- strap on in the am! Now I know how good vanilla sex is in the morning, personally it is my absolute favorite- although when Deb and I did have vanilla sex she never did that with me :/  Well it was awesome. I think at one point she actually said " if you keep doing that I'll get off ". I stopped at that point because I want her to be as frustrated with her clit as possible. She is getting to the point were she is begging me for hand jobs. I just tell her no. It is so great to say no to giving any pleasure to her! I cannot wait until she gets to the point were she's asking me to fuck her brains out just to get some satisfaction. I think it's already getting close to that.

Oh and now she has to say Mistress to me anytime she talks... it's rather cute. My Domme friend B [that will be her nickname] actually came up with this, I mean Debbie is to address me as mistress or madam at certain times but I never said she had to ALL the time. I like it better all the time, I think it ingrains it into her head better and faster. Also she has been talking to B for the past few days and she must call her ma'am every time she  talks to her. She apparently is not doing a very good job and will be punished for it later. :) That is exciting for me and I think it puts her on edge a little bit. It is fun to mind fuck her all the time now.

Tonight we got home pretty late and I wanted to use the strap on again! So I did! It is crazy how intense the strap on experiences are becoming. I have decided until I purchase a vibrating cock I'm just going to  use two dildos. I know it sounds funny, but it actually works great! I have been using the large "king kong" dildo which is so much more fun than the tiny one. Oh and don't worry I made her suck on it first! She'e been doing that every time now. I also made her suck on the small dildo while I was fucking her with the big one. It was actually amazing.

I've also been more into slapping her when she says something I don't like, just to correct her right then so she won't disobey me or say something wrong again. I think it's working...

Well I'm exhausted but I'll try to get back on tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Really, my feelings are not hurt anyway.
    I am nothing more than an interested and empathising observer !

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never comment on these sorts of things but I had to tell you that your story is amazing! i'm honestly dying to see what happens next with you two

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys have some of the best diaper play ive ever heard of and i think you could both really like it. keep at it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think this is "diaper play" I think diapers are going to be an integral part of who Debbie becomes! I truly don't think Debbie is anywhere near where Vittoria wants her, and I have a feeling the finished product is going to be a full 24/7 sissy whose life is never the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Maria-Good because I don't want to hurt people's feelings! This is for Fun!!! And personally I love it! Sorry I've been out for a few days, I was pretty sick last night but I am about to make an epic post! And with the diapers you are right! I want them to become a fully integrated part of Debbie's everyday life. I want her to be COMPLETELY dependent on them. I know that it is not something I can force Deb to do right away, it is a natural part of life and with time and patience Deb will become more dependent on diapers daily! I think she is already having trouble holding her bladder longer during the day ;) I use to hate the diaper aspect but I am encouraging it more every day! And yes she will, at some point, become a 24/7 sissy! That is the goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goddess :)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete