Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Answer's to questions... my blog will not let me comment right now.

I will check out the site and make her come up with a good list for me! That's a great idea, I have not heard of that site before so I'm excited to check it out. Just on a side note, I'm simply looking for local dommes to have someone I can talk to in person rather than just the internet. I love all the insight from people on here, but it is nice to have someone you can sit down and talk to about specific ideas, questions, and just general thoughts. I would never bring someone into my bedroom/home that I was not completely comfortable with, I would have to know them pretty well for that... I really do not like meeting people from online anyways, never have, it has actually always creeped me out but this is a little different. To answer your question about the heels, yes I know it is two sizes up from women's. My best friend is gay and does drag sometimes so I know plenty about that. I am also planning on doing more femming over time. We used veet gel cream and it worked well at first, in small areas, but on the large areas it made her pretty sensitive and break out in bumps. Next time I'm going to try just her thighs and see if it works and if it doesn't I will just do shaving/waxing again. The veet made her SUPER SMOOTH, WAY smoother than razors for the first day or so before the bumps broke out. So it's really just testing out different options. I know it is an excuse. It is still sometimes hard for me to get past the "oh I'm hurting her." it will soon pass... I know it will I just need to adjust my thoughts that some pain and discomfort is going to happen. The "good boy" trigger, I don't know if i can change it, it is not my file to change. I do not have the voice for a wav file, it would sound terrible, so when I get the extra cash to have one custom made I may be able to have Elena [that's who makes the files] change it from "good boy" to "good girl". Yeah I mean I don't think just me trying to change it from "good boy": to "good girl" would work. I haven't looked into it though and I can always try however, I am not sure about all the aspects of hypnosis. I love the dildo idea! That sounds like a plan! I have seen a few bdsm vids with the dildo in the front and back. It looks intriguing. I plan on starting a workout routine this week including brazilian butt lifts and ab workouts to flatten and tone her little sexy little body up. [Really she just needs to tighten her butt and slim down her belly so she isn't flabby anymore.]

I also wanted to talk about something that has been on my mind. I would like to do this 24/7 but I feel like life just gets in the way. I do a few side jobs which sometimes require me to have guests over for extended periods of time. I don't normally get off work until after Debbie so I cannot plan them before she gets home. I guess it is just a fact that sometimes hours will be lost to life!? I know [and hope] this doesn't happen too often but when it does it makes me want to do more and more for longer periods of time into the night but I can't because we both have to get up early for work. Debbie says it's all about time management, which I know is right but where do you find time? Even quitting my second job [even though it was only 2-3 days extra per week] did not give me that much more time during my week. I guess I feel like most of our training and long periods of isolation will be on the weekends for now, until I can manage my time better. I feel like I have the answers but it is hard to put them into action. I want to train for 3 hours or do files for a certain amount of time but if I'm not here it is difficult to 'know' they are happening.

Debbie is very honest and I know if I tell her to do something she will do it. I have already made her a calendar and she has specific chores she must do daily and wear her "maid" uniform while doing them. I feel like I am doing the right things but I want faster results... I guess I may be a little impatient when it comes to training and such.

I know patience is key. Any pointers on how to be calm and assertive and get your point across? I get frustrated easily so sometimes it is hard for me to say what I want without sounding "mean" or "too aggressive".

The past few days have just been busy, chores, maid uniform and so on. I will be pulling out some new tricks tomorrow.

Thanks coach ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just stumbled across your blog this morning through your submissives blog, I love that this is a "from the beginning" record of your tale. Let me see if I can help you on a few points. You are wise to have caution in regards to meeting people on the Internet, when you have your sub generate the list I would tell them to focus on making sure these are "real" people, there are certain things you can look for and anyone with common sense can find them. I do like the idea of skewering a sissy from the front and back, I'm shocked you haven't made him suck your strap-on. Not all Dildo's but most have a means of suction, sticking the large one on the side of the tub and backing her onto it, then making her immobile is an option. Another option is rope bondage, and using the rope to almost make a harness to hold the dildo in her. Workouts are a good idea! Most of the ladies in my circle, especially those indulging in forced feminization make their sub missives work out, just not the arms and upper body.

    I LOVE sissies introduction into heels! It's so much fun! Post pictures of the heels you get! Life is going to happen, its all about how you manage it. Perhaps you don't have time on the weekdays to train for three hours, maybe set yourself for 2 hours or 1.5. You will get faster results with the more constant you are on training, it's a process... long breaks in the training seem to reverse the work you've done sometimes. Make a schedule that works for you and go with it.

    There's no need to get frustrated, your suppose to be in control! If you get flustered it makes you look weak. You don't have to be mean or aggressive; if your confident your in control. To me this is why you see alot of Fem-Dom's in excellent shape, it builds confidence beyond measure, plus it makes the chastity device strain just a little bit more :) You have to feel confident with yourself, before you can with training.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia, thank you so much for the confidence boost! I have sort of been in a rut this week with work and trying to start a new project. We had a slow last week but I plan on this next one running much smoother. I need to set a tone and mode for this to work and I guess I'm still trying to work out the kinks. She thinks I'm not serious, but when I actually try to be serious she just doesn't listen. It's very confusing. I know I have to be more confident but I feel like sometimes when I'm too confident it comes off as me being really mean. Probably because I naturally have a very harsh voice. Sorry for the late response, like I said work was difficult this week. It will be my h better when I get back on track. Plus my computer won't let me comment for some odd reason. I can only respond to comments from my phone which can be annoying. Ill be updating much more thus week as I plan to Bevin full swing! Confidence and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to point out I am going to start a workout routine so that I can build more confidence And get in better shape!

    ReplyDelete