Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Finally back!

I do apologize to all my lovely readers, the few anyways ;), that I have not posted in almost 5 days! I know I cannot believe it either. I had good intentions of posting every day this week... I even have a reminder set on my phone! I have just been super busy with work and trying to be more consistent. Which I want to add right away that I have been ridiculously consistent this week! WOOHOO! If you want to know super good details just jump over on Debbie's blog, I know she keeps track of everything A LOT better than I do! I don't have to read it to know she's putting every single detail in there.

Well, where to begin? Something happened to me Saturday that I cannot quite explain. I got this amazing urge to just be way better at this relationship. I think I finally realized HOW much she is REALLY doing for me and I feel like I really need to give some extra attention back to her. I mean she is wearing a chastity belt on her little clitty clit. (That's her useless dick in case you didn't get that ;)) I guess between talking to two amazingly helpful Dommes it has become much easier to get into a rhythm. I must say I thought it would take me another 2 weeks to get to the point I'm at now. I have been fucking, whipping, training, and making her wear heels daily! I have never been this good at it before. I feel more alive, although I was sick last night which sucked, I'm over that now so I'm getting back into the swing of things.
One MAJOR improvement is greeting and manners. I guess I've been so use to Debbie's terrible manners for 4 years that they just don't seem to get to me as much anymore. However, my Domme friend B pointed out to me that Debbie has some terrible manners and a bad attitude about a lot of this process. I think that B is right, Debbie has terrible manners. I really don't think I ever noticed it before but now it's getting on my nerves so bad. I am CONSTANTLY correcting her about say "mistress" say "please" say "thank you" or to properly greet me. I think her greet is rather cute, I may have described it before but I'll tell you again in case you don't remember. As soon as I walk in the door from work or shopping or whatever she must kneel and pull my skirt up and kiss my ass, bare of course. Then she is to ask me how my day was. I may start making her kiss my feet too! I'm trying to work my way up so she doesn't get too overwhelmed. I know slaves are suppose to do a lot of things but I want this to be super successful so I'm not going to rush or force Debbie to do things quickly... quickly usually leads to sloppy and I do NOT want a "SLOPPY SLAVE!" That just sounds terrible. Literally, say it out loud, SLOPPY SLAVE. It's just bad! So I want her to be as prim and proper as can be which is why my next outfit I'm making for her is a SCHOOL GiRL! I'm SO excited about it! I think it will be adorable! I'm going to make her wear it during training, that way she will learn better because she'll feel like she's in school!

Doing this!
Unfortunately, I was going to try to take Debbie to the other Domme this weekend but now I'm not sure if that can happen or not. We are still trying to work out the details so we'll see! It would be AMAZING if she could go but if she can't I will be patient and figure out a weekend that works for both Dommes. Just imagine the look on slaves face when she gets to a Domme she doesn't know and has never met! It would be so priceless! I know this sounds crazy but what I truly would like to do one day is take Deb to Amy, the first Domme I ever really talked to. She has been there for me from the VERY beginning. I mean she has stuck by me even when I went A-wall and just stopped talking to her completely. I felt bad about it afterwards but she was like it's cool, it happens. She seems super chill and I hope I get to meet her one day. That would be a dream of mine !!!! ;)

Oh fun times with Debbie this week! So, yesterday I did something that actually made me laugh, but I probably should not have laughed when it happened. As soon as I got home from work I had to punish Debbie for being a bad slave. She was disrespectful to the other domme B and she had forgotten to call me mistress about 10 times. I arrived home from work and she greeted me I immediately told her to go to the bedroom because I had something to do to her. I think she thought I was getting the strap-on because she looked a bit eager and she laid on the bed. I said " um, what are you doing?" Debbie "getting ready, mistress" Me: "he he he, no get over here and put your tall heels on." At that point she realized sh
e was not about to get fucked but she was about to get her ass beaten.  After cuffing her ankles and making sure her heels were on tight, I got the 30'' leg-spreader we made and locked it to her ankle cuffs. I said "Bend over and grab the bar" she kind of gave me a moan of how discomfortable this position was and I told her if she made a big deal about it she could stay like that for a  while. Well needless to say she piped down real quick. I started whipping her with the crop, which I can say UM I'm not that great at yet, but practice makes perfect right? Well I ended up hitting her between the balls, on the back side and she fell to the ground, instantly! I felt bad so I helped her up but then realized very quickly that she was fine, she is SUCH a drama queen! I mean I'm sure it hurt but really I didn't hit her THAT hard. I didn't stop after that though, I made her bend over the bed and take some more licks for being a little bitch about the whippings. I told her it is going to be a lot worse when Domme B does it! I think she is uber scared of Domme B.

I must say I have been very adamant about whipping her every day this week. I know it seems obsessive but I need her to understand that I'M in control. Not her. She is very controlling and I'm trying very hard to break her of that habit. I think in about 3-4 weeks she will be significantly more submissive that she currently is. Oh and tomorrow is hair removal day! We bought some more veet since it worked so great last time and we will be getting rid of all her her nasty dark hair. EVERY WHERE!  I want it all gone now, I like her body so much better hairless and we may end up with a stock pile of veet but at least she will be hair free! :) It makes me very happy to think about her hairless... mmm warm thoughts! One funny thing is we went to the lake this weekend and her brother pointed out that her legs were "shaved" I started laughing and said "yeah! I made him shave them because he has too much hair!" Her brother just laughed and said that's probably a lot cooler for the summer! So it was probably a bit humiliating for Deb. I had fun with it though. I'm hoping to not have to work as much in the next few weeks as I have been. I feel super exhausted. I know this is a long post but I'll update again tomorrow if I have time. For now I'm excited and have found a bunch of new toys I want to buy this weekend :)

Ta-ta for now!


6 comments:

  1. you are writing that Debby's dick is useless.
    Was this also your opinion already when you were still having a vanilla relation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading the comment by Anonymous of today 7:04 AM, I wondered whether your changed ideas about cuckolding are a result of your conclusion that your slave's dick is useless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie wrote very recently, that in his opinion you two are no girlfriend or boyfriend any longer. I don't know whether this is you common point of view. As a matter of fact it is the actual situation as far as I can see it. I can not even see you as partners anymore. What is your opinion about this. Partners are supposed to be in what may be called a rather balanced relationship and not in a domme slave relation.
    You write that for a very long time Debbie has terrible manners already. Can you give some examples of such a terrible behaviour


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If followed Debbie's blog daily! She has
      Never stated she feels they aren't partners, she's scared of loosing the partnership. Don't make an assumption, no where in her blog does it state this. I've worked with this couple on there journey, I have a D/s relationship with my husband, we've been married for years. I have plenty of friends as well who live the same lifestyle as I who are married and in a loving relationship. If your going to make assumptions keep your mouth shut.

      Amy

      Sorry V, I hate people who assume.

      Delete
  4. just continue hating as long as possible. it may be rather healthy for you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Amy! You are always so supportive, which is why I am so glad that even after I stopped our journey earlier on that I came back to you for advice along the way! <3
    I stated that Debbie's dick is "useless" bc it's humiliating and demeaning. Do I actually think her dick is useless? Well, it has been lately bc it's locked up! However, that being stated, did I think her dick was useless during our vanilla relat, absolutely not! She has a very nice penis and I actually tell her all the time it's tiny just so she gets humiliated! AND might I add that she thoroughly enjoys the strap on! I know it is painful for her but after a while she enjoys it! I still am unsure ab cuckholding, do I think it will happen, I have no idea! We are YEARS from that point. We must build a very loving and trusting D/s relationship before either of us would be prepared for that. Have I thought about it? Hell yes I have! It's an interesting dynamic!

    Terrible manners, hmm where to begin? In four years of dating I can count the number of times she's opened the door for me on two hands. (up until recently!) She use to interrupt me all the time and during conversations would talk over me. I do not think she was even aware of these things though. Also one thing that really bugged me is leaving me behind, like if we would go some where, say walmart, she would just get out of the car and basically run into the store like there was a damn fire or something. That was the one thing that I had to correct a few months back bc it really got under my skin. She still sometimes walks in front of me which I will be correcting soon.

    ReplyDelete