Friday, September 6, 2013

Just a quick word...

Ehh... The past few days have been, bland, to say the least. Debbie approached me yesterday as soon as I got home from work [she still greeted me properly:)] and asked it we could have a serious conversation. I sighed and said of course, thinking something was wrong, she began with talking about how stressed out with work she has been and how my being so consistent all week had really taken a toll on her mental health. She has a job that requires hours of computer and math stuff that is pretty in depth so mental health is kind of a big deal. I could tell by her bambi eyes that she was being sincere and needed a short, quick break. I told her that since she properly greeted me and approached me in a sincere and non-aggressive way and that she had been so good all week that I would give her the night off. We have actually been going pretty hard core apparently. I guess I thought I was doing an okay job but she described me as doing a REALLY good job! I'm trying so hard to get her into her "sub space" before she goes off to any Domme other than me. I do hope sending her to another Domme is helpful but I am still weary, for all the right reasons I believe. It is very difficult for me to have another women control my slavey for a whole weekend. Don't get me wrong, I would really like to, but I am still trying to figure out why it is bugging me so much thinking about sending her away. Am I scared that this other women will steal her? No not really, I don't think that is possible, my slave loves and cares for me so much more than anything. Do I fear that my Debbie will long for that more intense Domme aspect, YES! I believe that is what I'm most afraid of. The local Domme I've been talking to had actually been talking to Debbie a bit and Debbie apparently liked it a little too much. I forbid her from talking to ANY other Dommes without my permission, other than Amy, I trust her like a sister since she's been there for me since the beginning. So, I found out that Debbie had done something opposite of what I asked of her which is why I forbid her from talking to any D's. She really does enjoy talking to them so I want to be in complete control of who she talks to so she doesn't have too much info. Especially if I'm planning something with a local.
I'm not trying to be a controlling bitch, but I want to have MY things, including her, right were I want them. It's my OCD side coming out I guess.

Well, tonight wasn't much to talk about either, I had big plans for Debbie when I got home and she was asleep. She's allowed an hour of "Deb time" every day after work. When she woke up she came to me again and sat down by me and just poured out everything that was on her mind. She apparently has been overworked, at work and by me, and is just exhausted. So, I decided to cancel my plans for her and told her that if she cleaned the entire house she did not have to wear her outfit or heels and she could just relax from this stressful week. A sissy is no use if she is unhealthy due to stress! I need her in tip-top shape, so I decided it would be for the best.

Another thing I wanted to point out is that my main focus this week was taking control. It was my goal and I think Debbie realized it. EVERY day I would focus on saying and repeating, "I'm in control! I make the decisions, Sissy's don't have a say in what happens! I wear the pants! You do not get to "Decide" anymore!" So I think I'm doing a good job ingraining in her mind that I'm the one in control now, not her. Don't worry everyone a little 2 day break can't stop my momentum at this point ;)

Goodnight! :)

4 comments:

  1. I asked myself whether it is really very helpful when someone is exhausted to make him "clean the whole house".

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment of September 4th.
    Indeed it was really clarifying, especially concerning the manners of your boyfriend/slave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, lol I know how much she exaggerates, so when she said she was exhausted I knew she was mentally exhausted, not physically. Plus, she likes to clean now... she enjoys coming home to a nice clean house just as much as I do. You get a feeling of relief and satisfaction when you come home to a clean, organized house. :) Not sure if you have a sub/ slave but maybe you should invest in one so you can go home and feel how I feel/ Debbie feels when we get home from a long day at work. It is quite wonderful and refreshing!

    I'm glad I could clear the manners issue up for you :)

    ReplyDelete